A MISSING 23-year-old from the Isle of Wight has been found safe and well in the Costa del Sol, two months after he was reported missing.

Harry Stagg, from East Cowes, disappeared on November 29 on the way to his grandad’s home in Malaga where he was due to spend Christmas, sparking a national search by the Guardia Civil.

Read more: Search widened for 23-year-old East Cowes man reported missing in Spain

The Olive Press, an English newspaper in Spain, today (Wednesday) reported he had been found — with a big beard.

He was unaware he had been reported missing or that anyone was looking for him.

Last night, he was reunited with his family after he turned up at the Policia Local station in Mijas.

Harry's aunt, Paula Morris, told the Olive Press: "I am so relieved.

"It was a strange phone call from the police. They called my husband Simon, who went to pick him up.

"He has got this big beard, he doesn’t look anything like his picture.”

Simon said: "Harry seemed fine, he was a bit tired, but very talkative and he’s probably not spoken to people for a long time.

“He walked most of the way down the coast, but got a few lifts in France."

Read more: 23-year-old Isle of Wight man reported missing in Spain

Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.