SUTHERLAND ROAD AND FINDON ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0878163
SUTHERLAND ROAD AND FINDON ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential gas works, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Sutherland Road and Findon Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from
12 November 2018 for 5 days or until the works have been completed.
November 2018 for 5 days or until the works have been completed.
5. The restrictions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
Dated 7 November 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation Schedule
Sutherland Road N9 outside 12-26 and 9-25. Findon Road adjacent to the flank wall of 26a Sutherland Road N9
Nature of Restriction
Waiting and loading restrictions
Temporary relocation of disabled bays_