LAVENDER HILL EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0754053
LAVENDER HILL EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential bridge works on Lavender Hill EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Lavender Hill EN2) (No 3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Lavender Hill approximately 20 metres either side of the railway bridge, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 28 August 2018 between the hours of 23.15pm-05.00am and would continue in force for 3 nights or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Lavender Hill, Chase Side, Windmill Hill, The Ridgeway EN2, Lavender Hill and vice versa.
Dated 15 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation