ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: MFN0634421
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames hereby gives notice that to facilitate sewer connection works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it has made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 15th November 2021 with works expected to take 22 days to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 4 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will in Crescent Road temporarily: -
- prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from entering or exiting; and
- outside and opposite No. 1 to 12 Hillside Court introduce waiting restrictions - no waiting 'at any time' and loading restrictions - no loading 'at any time' for those areas of parking and loading bays and where any single yellow line exists
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be via (B351) Queens Road, Liverpool Road and vice versa
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways & Transport.
Dated: 11 November 2021