PROPOSED DISABLED BAYS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS (TMO - KINGMAP0059)Notice ID: MFN0634430
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
PROPOSED DISABLED BAYS - VARIOUS LOCATIONS (TMO - KINGMAP0059)
The Kingston upon Thames (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. **) Order 202* and The Kingston upon Thames (Charged-For Parking Places) (AmendmentNo. **) Order 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the ABOVE Orders under sections 6,45,46,49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders, will be to introduce a disabled persons' parking place in:-
- Albany Road, New Malden outside No. 5;
- Cardinal Avenue, Kingston outside No. 82;
- Clifton Road, Kingston outside Nos. 66 and 68; in place of an existing permit holder parking place;
- Gooding Close, New Malden, outside Nos. 17 and 22
- Kestrel Close, Kingston outside Nos. 2 and 3;
- Mount Pleasant Road, New Malden outside No. 120;
- Sanger Avenue, Chessington outside Nos. 13 and 15;
- Sanger Avenue, Chessington outside No. 59;
- Smith Street, Surbiton outside No. 32; and
- Verona Drive, New Malden outside Nos. 160 to 170.
(Vehicles displaying a valid disabled persons' badge may wait in the above parking places without charge or time limit).
3. Copies of the proposed Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders can be inspected at Council libraries alternatively
a) the proposal documents can be inspected online at
under Reference TMO - KingMap0059; and
b) copies of the proposal documents can also be obtained by calling 020 8547 5000 (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays) or by emailing
4. Persons desiring to object to any of the proposals or make any other representations in respect of them, should send a statement in writing to that effect and, in the case of an objection, stating the grounds thereof to the Council in this matter to either The Director of Communities, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or email
, quoting reference TMO - KingMap0059 by 2nd December 2021.
Dated 11th November 2021.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Order should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.