CLYDACH ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2153067
CLYDACH ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8370 0239.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Southbury Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Clydach Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from:
i.) entering or proceeding on Clydach Road, at its junction with Southbury Road EN1; and
ii.) parking, waiting, loading and unloading on both the east and west sides of Clydach Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 2 August 2021 for 5 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allows.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via;
* Southbury Road Mafeking Road, Sketty Road, Clydach Road and vice versa; and
* Southbury Road, Bryn-Y-Mawr, Sketty Road, Clydach Road and vice versa
Dated 28 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation