MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR SCHEME OF MAINTENANCE FOR EXISTING COASTAL DEFENCE AT DOLPHIN BOATHOUSE, WOOTTON BRIDGE, IW (NORTHERN FRONTAGE)Notice ID: BOU2106150
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR SCHEME OF MAINTENANCE FOR EXISTING COASTAL DEFENCE AT DOLPHIN BOATHOUSE, WOOTTON BRIDGE, IW (NORTHERN FRONTAGE)
Notice is hereby given that Mr Dave Callen, Dolphin Boathouse, Woodside Road, Wootton Bridge, Isle of Wight PO33 4JR has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake maintenance of an existing coastal defence at Dolphin Boathouse, Wootton Bridge.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at
and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2021/00103;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1); Friday 4th June 2021
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.