BRADING CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL, BRADING - NEW RESOURCED PROVISIONNotice ID: IOW2098244
BRADING CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL, BRADING - NEW RESOURCED PROVISION
1. Notice is hereby given, in accordance with Section 19(1) of the Education and Inspections Act 2006, that Isle of Wight Council intends to make a prescribed alteration to BRADING CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL, West Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight, PO36 0DS (category of school - community) by increasing the capacity of the school, with effect from 31 st August 2021.
2. The objectives of the proposal are to provide a new resourced provision based at Brading CE Primary School to accommodate pupils in the primary age range (4-11) with complex learning difficulties which may or may not include social communication difficulties/autism.
3. The current capacity of Brading CE Primary School is 175 and it is proposed to create capacity at a new resourced provision at the school by offering 8 new places. This will not affect the overall capacity of mainstream places at Brading CE Primary School.
4. There is no capital cost for this project.
5. This Notice is an extract from the complete proposal. Copies of the complete proposal may be obtained from Jade Kennett, Strategic Development, County Hall, Newport, IOW, PO30 1UD, telephone: 01983 821000, e-mail:
6. Within four weeks from the date of publication of these proposals, any person may object or make comments on the proposal by sending them to Jade Kennett, Strategic Development, County Hall, Newport, IOW, PO30 1UD, telephone: 01983 821000, e-mail: SandLBusinessSupport@I
Dated: 28th May 2021 John Metcalfe Chief Executive